- Check app settings by clicking Account then Privacy Setting followed by ‘Edit Settings’ to the right of Apps and websites.
- To disable face recognition, return to Privacy Settings, click ‘Edit Settings’ next to ‘How tags work’ then turn off Tag suggestions.
- To change Facebook’s email notifications, click Account Settings followed by Notifications.
- To remove photo tags click photos, choose a photo then click the ‘Remove’ link next to ‘On your profile’.
- Use Lists to organise friends by clicking Account followed by Edit Friends, and then click the ‘Create a list’ button.
- For added Facebook security, go to Account Settings, click Security, click Edit(next to Login Notifications) and then choose a notification method.
- For better privacy, click Account followed by ‘Edit Settings’ next to ‘How you connect’ and review the options.
- To integrate Facebook and Twitter , install the Selective Tweets app (www.facebook.com/selectivetwitter).
- To make Facebook posts from Tweetdeck, click Tweetdeck’s Settings button, then Account and then the Add New Account button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, Facebook doesn’t want users to leave so it makes it hard to delete an account. But you’ll find full instruction for doing so at http://on.fb.me/swAsZT .
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.