Air Nigeria, (formerly Virgin Nigeria) was established in 2004 when the Federal Government of Nigeria and Virgin Atlantic Airways signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (MMU) that gave birth to the airline. Air Nigeria, then trading as Virgin Nigeria Airways started operating on 28th June, 2005 with flights to London Heathrow, Johannesburg as well as regional and domestic flights using Airbus A340-300 and A320-200 aircrafts. The airline quickly endeared itself in the minds of consumers as a result of its excellent customer service delivery and safety standards (being the first West African carrier listed on IOSA directory).
- ATPL/First class Medical/Current (Sim) on type B737NG, B737 classic or E-JET
- A total of 4,000 hours out of which 1000 hours must be on Multi- Engine turboprop/turbojets aero planes and at least 3000 hours
- in command.
- Excellent CRM Skills
- Valid recurrent checks
- Strong leadership and flight deck management skills
- Good understanding of commercial air transport operations
- Positive and proactive attitude towards flight safety
- Good communication skills
- IT literacy
- ATPL/CPL with B737 classic, B737NG or E-JET type rating
- Last flight on any of the required types must be within the last 24 months
- First Class Medical
- English proficiency level Four (4) or better
- Valid passport
- No criminal history
- No history of incident or accidents
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.