Oando Plc is an integrated energy solutions provider, which comprises a group of companies operating within Nigeria and the African energy sector. The Company is oil marketing retailer with over 500 retail outlets in Nigeria and operations in Ghana, Togo, Liberia and Republic of Benin. It markets a range of products, including premium motor spirit, automotive gas oil, dual purpose kerosene, aviation turbine kerosene, low pour fuel oil, lubricating oils and greases, insecticides, bitumen, chemicals
Oando Marketing PLC is currently seeking a Depot Representative to Coordinate Logistics and Operational activities in its depots.
Date Published: Jan 3, 2012
Closing date: Jan 17, 2012
(Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers
• Receive and act on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders
• Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from PPMC Depot
• Prepare monthly returns to CCU/Head Office.
• Supervise depot staff and ensure effective co-ordination of depot activities at the depot(s)
• Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of product to Oando by PPMC
• Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet Oando specified standards
• Maximize TWP volumes from PPMC depots
• Manage relationships with PPMC and tanker representatives at the depots.
• Minimum of a 2nd class lower
• Minimum of 3 years experience in downstream Oil & Gas Sector
Official Website to apply
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.