The 2012 International European Intelligence Academy (EIA) Essay Writing Competition
Subject: “How the Iranian nuclear standoff and Middle-East tensions could be addressed in the context of International Relations?”
Awards: The student / young scholar who writes the best essay will receive $500 USD, Certificate of First Award, a Trophy, and one year internship opportunity with European Intelligence Academy (EIA). All decisions made by European Intelligence Academy (EIA) are final.
Deadline: Entries must be received by no later than MAY 31, 2012
1. The author of the essay shall have completed an undergraduate degree in 2011
2. This competition is only eligible for young scholars up to 30 years old (as of May 31, 2012)
1. Essays must be 1200-1500 words, Times New Roman 12pt. font, all citations required to be inline citation in MLA format
2. Competitors are required to provide a short biography maximum 700 words or 2-page CV
3. Essays must have a cover page indicating:
- category (Student or Young Scholar)
- highest academic degree earned/studying in progress
- essay title: “How the Iranian nuclear standoff and Middle-East tensions could be addressed in the context of International Relations?”
- your full name as it appears on your passport
- telephone number
- age as of May 31, 2012
- University that you have graduated from/or currently studying at
- Please complete the European Intelligence Academy (EIA) Publication Authorization Statement and Copyright Release (PASCR) (2012-International-EIA-Essay-Competition-Application-PASCR-Forms)
NB – Please note that entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
1. Entries must be submitted online via email to email@example.com
2. Essays must be original and unpublished.
3. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
4. Copyright of the essays submitted will be assigned to the organizers.
If you have any inquiries please contact EIA at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSAY COMPETITION OFFICIAL WEBSITE
You can share this with your family and friends via social networks easily by clicking of the logo of: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus below.
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.