An eCommerce website should have particular features to ensure it provides a good ROI, such as:
- A bespoke website design – there should be no templates when it comes to creating an effective eCommerce site.
- The website must be designed with the goal of maximizing your ROI (Return on Investment) and adjusted as the need arises.
- Your eCommerce store can be published to shopping feeds such as Google Shopping.
- An easy integration with stock, accounting and other such systems (this can be influenced by your budget).
- Social media links must be present on the website to encourage customer interaction.
- The website should be developed to be SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) friendly.
- There should be simple Express Checkouts & Integration with popular Payment Gateways; for your local and international market audience – this should be expanded based on your source of traffic from your google analystics (e.g. UBA UCollect, GTBANK GTpay, eTranzact, 2Co, Worldpay) etc.
- Marketplace Integration – allows you to manage sales and orders through third party websites such as Amazon, eBay and Play.
- Your website must blend with your existing company Brand – Colour, Design, Style among others
To learn more about eCommerce Sites send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the experts on 08060644044, 08090644044.