An eCommerce website should have particular features to ensure it provides a good ROI, such as:
- A bespoke website design – there should be no templates when it comes to creating an effective eCommerce site.
- The website must be designed with the goal of maximizing your ROI (Return on Investment) and adjusted as the need arises.
- Your eCommerce store can be published to shopping feeds such as Google Shopping.
- An easy integration with stock, accounting and other such systems (this can be influenced by your budget).
- Social media links must be present on the website to encourage customer interaction.
- The website should be developed to be SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) friendly.
- There should be simple Express Checkouts & Integration with popular Payment Gateways; for your local and international market audience – this should be expanded based on your source of traffic from your google analystics (e.g. UBA UCollect, GTBANK GTpay, eTranzact, 2Co, Worldpay) etc.
- Marketplace Integration – allows you to manage sales and orders through third party websites such as Amazon, eBay and Play.
- Your website must blend with your existing company Brand – Colour, Design, Style among others
To learn more about eCommerce Sites send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the experts on 08060644044, 08090644044.
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.