Desired Course(s): Not Specified
Application Deadline: May 15, 2012
Job Status: fulltime
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Providing information and resolving customers’ issues
- Escalating customers’ queries to appropriate units for prompt resolutions
- Capturing customers’ details on the system
- BSC or HND in any field
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Excellent spoken English
- Fluency in Hausa Language
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
- Friendly disposition, charming character and admirable personality
- Must be computer literate
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.