Henley Business School has had an international reputation for developing responsible leaders for over 65 years and the Henley MBA is welcomed worldwide as a leading business and management qualification.
Based in the UK, Henley is a truly international business school. We are one of the largest full service business schools in Europe with offices in Hong Kong, South Africa, Germany and Finland, as well as an established network of international partners in Ireland, Malta, Trinidad and Scandinavia. Henley is placed in the top 1% of global business schools thanks to its triple-accredited status (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB) from UK, European and US accreditation bodies. We are consistently ranked No 1 in the world for student quality and for our potential to network thanks to the strength of our alumni community. (Economist, 2011). We have strong links with global organisations in a range of industries reflected by the clients who attend our executive education programmes and which place us in the world’s top 30 in the Financial Times.
We have a long standing reputation for teaching and research excellence in the areas of international business, leadership, corporate reputation and international finance and we put special emphasis in all our programmes on personal development. Our aim is to encourage managers and business leaders to reflect, make responsible decisions and become more resilient at an organisational and individual level.
The Henley MBA is an intense and rewarding experience. It is challenging, stimulating and relevant. In many instances it is life-changing.
Embark on the Henley MBA and you will encounter an enriching experience that will provide you with new outlooks that will shape your decisions throughout your life.
Have you got what it takes to join us? If so, we look forward to welcoming you to Henley.
Dr Richard McBain, Head of the Post-experience Postgraduate Programme Area
Henley Diamond Jubilee Full-time MBA Scholarships
This year, up to five highly prestigious full scholarships, worth £25,000 each, will be awarded to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee; celebrate the true spirit of British business and mark Henley Business School’s contribution to developing leaders across the globe.
The scholarships are jointly funded by the business school and organisations that Henley works in partnership with.
The chosen Henley Diamond Jubilee Scholars will:
- Have the £25,000 fee paid in full
- Have their essays published on both the Henley Business School website and in the Henley Business School Diamond Jubilee Journal
- Attend a networking and presentation event with key alumni and corporate contacts.
Applying for a Henley Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
Scholarships are open to applicants from around the world who have received an offer for the Full- time MBA programme and who can demonstrate:
- Academic Excellence (as evidenced by a first class degree and/or standing in the top 20% of your graduating class).
And at least one of the following:
- Commitment to the community – evidenced, for example, by volunteering, fundraising or other social enterprise activity
- Entrepreneurial flair – evidenced, for example, by starting a new business, designing a new successful product or service
- Leadership skill – evidenced, for example, by chairing/leading a project/working group, appointed to a leadership role at university or work.
Applications for the Diamond Jubilee Scholarship must be received by 29 June 2012, 24:00 hrs UK time (GMT +1hr).
Suitability and essay submission
- Provide a one page (500 words) overview of their suitability, based on the above criteria
- Prepare an essay (1000 words) addressing their ideas on the key leadership challenges for the next decade in the face of changing social, technological and economic challenges.
Apply for free today
Simply apply for a Henley Full-time MBA. When you receive your offer, you will then be sent an application form to apply for one of these prestigious Henley Diamond Jubilee Scholarships. Register your interest in Henley Diamond Jubilee Scholarships.
Your application for a Scholarship will not be considered unless you have an offer for the Full-time MBA programme, September 2012 intake.
Note: that for 2012 there will be no cost incurred for Henley Diamond Jubilee Scholarship applications received.