ediaro School Management Web Portal is an aggregation of business logics; disparate processes - designed to deliver products and services to members of your staff and student community and beyond. It also includes the necessary technology infrastructures that enable the storage, transmission, presentment and utilization of relevant academic and administrative information and services from a consolidated perspective. The portal is more than just a website – or a loosely connected set of WebPages. It is an integrated portal organized around the needs of the school community.
With the ever evolving trend in Information and Communication Technology, a modern day Primary or Secondary School Web portal is a necessity, it displays the dynamic and 21st century standard of a school. Especially now that JAMB MPCE and University now offer Computer Based Test for entrance examination and school examination respectively, you can't afford not to let your students ICT Compliant before progressing to a Secondary School or University in Nigeria.
To bridge this gap, ediaro.com offers a unique school portal system with unique features that will integrate all school’s functions into a centralized system. The Web Portals provide basic information to the public as well as integrated and seamless tool for effective management of all the schools’ functions through a robust database.
Setting up a School portal system will enable you run every aspect of your learning, administration and social life online and real time activity swiftly. Our solution has dynamic major components which are integrated as a complete school solution. The School Portal captures relevant information about every School activity.
Features of the ediaro School Management Web Portal
- Online Registration, this would allow students to register for courses and examination online.
- Uploading of relevant documents like Certificate, passport and other information needed
- Students reference features
- Acknowledgement features
- Online Presentment
- Examination result presentment (Results can be Term by Term or Semester by Semester)
- Continuous assessments
- Tutorials presentment
- Allocation of Hostel Accommodation from available bed spaces
- Publishing of admission status online
- Publishing of journals and information for the benefit of students
- Publishing examination dates centres, etc.
- Students and Teachers profile managements
- Financial Payments records
- Skill Tests (Exams and Results) - This will be a computer based test (CBT)
- E-library etc.
- Admissions Records
- Result/Transcript System
- Interfaces with other legacy Applications and External Entities
- Feedback and Complaint resolution module, for resolution of students’ complaints and queries.
- ONLINE FORUM: This is to enable easy interaction between teacher, parents and students
Specifically, the proposed solution will support:
- Online admission registration
- Online admission management
- Online admission status checking
- Online session registration
- Online information and result checking
- Online provision of content / lecture materials – i.e. tutorials, lecture notes, etc
- Academics Events/ Time-table calendar Management
- Academics Programmes Application
- School fees Payments systems
- Students events management
- Virtual Library
- Academic profile managements
- Active Image Management Systems (AIMS)
- News Column
- Showcase your outstanding students, Awards and Recognitions received, News excerpts, School Documentary/Advertisement, School Structures: Library, Laboratory, Classrooms, Students/Teachers, Staff Profile among other notable information.
- Among others
Accept Online Payment
As a renowned authority in the Nigerian Online Payment Processing / Cashless economy policy and our Strategic Partnership with Local and Multinational Banks and Payment Processors, Student and Parents can easily make payment locally or internationally using their Debit/Credit Card (Interswitch, Visa Card, Mastercard, eTranzact etc) with the school preferred online Payment Processor such as: (Gtbank GTPAY, UBA Ucollect, Zenith Globalpay, First Bank First Pay Link, Bank Wire Transfer etc.
The payment processor will receive the money on behalf of the school and then credit it to the School Bank account.
Easy Communication Via Email
This will allow easy communication to students, parents, teachers and school management via email, e.g: Email to all staff, Email to all parents, Email to all students, Email to a particular student, Email to Primary 1 student(s), Email to JSS 3 parents, Email to primary 2 students among others.
- Teachers/lecturers/Instructors would be able to;
- Upload course contents (lesson notes, presentations, video etc.)
- Interact with registered students
- Post assignments
- Monitor, assess and grade students
This would be a platform that interfaces the school’s portal to an online repository of learning resources. Users would be able to access archives of thesis, e-books, journals, past questions and other e-books. These resources would be accessible only by authorized users. The thesis, journals would be uploaded by administrators from the back end and the visibility option would be set from the back end.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the institution – the School doesn't pay for it directly.
- Anytime, anywhere, anyhow access to information and services – able to cope with a variety of channels.
- Capable of providing access to all back end services from all delivery channels;
- Would be structured to accommodate different back office requirements;
- Would be scalable to accommodate growing and changing usage requirements;
- Would be structured to integrate new delivery channels;
- Would be equipped to handle digital authorization; and controlled access to information using best practice security and authentication methods – users access only what they authorized to.
- We partner with you to understand your data needs and develop a process to efficiently and accurately collect and report your data. We offer paper-based forms, web-based forms or a combination of paper and web to collect, manage, and report your data
- Simple and easy to navigate access across multiple access points.
- Intention-based system; changing quickly to respond to the user’s changing expectations.