Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa, Benue State Nigeria – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post in Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa.
The Bursar is the Chief Finance Officer of the College and he/she is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day financial affairs of the College. The Bursar shall also plan, organize and coordinate the operations of the Bursary Department in consultation with the Provost and ensure that all accounts of the College are adequately kept and expenditure undertaken with the approval of the Provost.
Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must possess a good honours degree in Accountancy or Finance not below second class lower division from a recognized institution of higher learning plus ICAN/ANAN or other equivalent professional Accountancy qualification with at least 15 years cognate experience. He/she must be a registered Chartered Accountant with a recognized professional Accountancy body. The possession of Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicant for the post of Bursar must be holding a post not lower than a Deputy Bursar or Chief Accountant in his/her present employment and must not be more than 55 years of age.
Conditions and Terms of Appointment
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer of the College. The successful candidate shall be placed on CONTEDISS15. He/she shall hold office for an initial tenured term of five (5) years. Other relevant benefits and allowances are as spelt out in the College Conditions of Service as approved by the Governing Council and the State Government.
12th January, 2012
Method of Application
Applicants for the post are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their applications including their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their educational/professional qualifications, providing the information as per below:
1) Full name, with surname first
2) Post applied for
3) Date and place of birth
4) Marital status
5) Number and ages of children
6) Local Government and State of origin
8) Permanent home address
9) Current postal address
10) GSM No. and e-mail address
11) Educational institutions attended with dates
12) All academic\professional qualifications with dates
13) Working experience in chronological order
14) Present employment, status and salary
15) Extra curricular activities
16) Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Application which should be in sealed envelope, should be addressed to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, Kogi State College of Education, P. M B. 1033, Ankpa, Kogi State, on or before 12th January 2012.
Note that referees are to forward their reports to the Registrar within the period of the application.
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.