Job Title:Corporate Account Manager
- Integrate quality management procedures into all business processes within the strategic sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure cost-effective sales management for all Enterprise Solutions Corporate Sales accounts in the following areas:
3.Account Development Plans (ADP)
- Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within the corporate accounts which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process to ensure sales opportunities are closed
- Create an aggressive sales strategy that grows MTNN’s revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management for allocated corporate accounts.
- Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, clearly identifying return on investment and risk
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’ expectations.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated corporate accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis
- Learn from examples of success in selling MTN enterprise solutions to one customer and adapt for use with other allocated customers within the horizontal sector
- A first degree from a reputable University.
- Masters degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
- 8 years work experience which includes:
- 2 years experience in a supervisory/managerial level
- 3 years experience in managing enterprise accounts
- 4 years experience in the ICT service industry, enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry.
- Proven experience leading multi-year, multi-million UDS deals with Corporations and Government Agencies
Employment Status :
A first degree from a reputable University. Masters degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
Closing Date:2011/ 12 /28
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.