Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Limited (Pan African) is an indigenous Nigerian aviation transportation supplier incorporated in April 1961.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years operational experience with Quality and Safety Management Systems
- Must be knowledgeable and conversant with extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations
- Must hold a current ATPL
- Must be type-rated on either the Cessna Citation XLS, Cessna 208, Bell 206, Bell 407 or Bell 412
- Must be qualified in auditing and adults techniques
- Must experience with Safety reporting and event investigations
Application Deadline: May 31, 2012
Job Status: fulltime
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.