- Manage the piping and mechanical engineering section in Engineering, Construction and projects division, ECP (7 staff).
- Lead a team of 5 Facilities engineers, specialist in piping and mechanical disciplines, and 2 CAD operators.
- Supervise and control the good quality of the piping/mechanical engineering documents produced within ECP and by engineering contractors.
- Carry out various Oil & Gas production facilities engineering studies up to 1M$ annually projects cost estimates.
- In charge of all piping engineering studies and cost Estimates for middle size projects worth up to 50 Million USD (average of 70 studies per year).
- Liaise with other sections of ECP, Prod Dept., C&P Dept, Safety and Community Affairs.
- Ensure Engineering Coordination with the other Sections; produce complete and consistent Engineering Dossier.
- Manage and coordinate the Piping and mechanical Engineering section of 5 Engineers and 2 draftsmen.
- Evaluate performance of personnel directly reporting to the incumbent.
- Contribute to formulation of HSE objectives / Action Plan and ensure subordinates participate in HSE meetings.
- Assign to subordinates piping/mechanical tasks (Engineering, Material specification) received from Engineering Manager and follow-up the process.
- Set a plan with the Piping/mechanical Engineering Contractors to have all deliverables issued on time and check it regularly.
- Perform quality control of the deliverables (ISOs, Gas, Specifications, stress analysis, Data sheets, Materials list) received in-house / contractors.
- Ensure the implementation of Total Specifications and external rules during engineering phase.
- Organise, control and check the quality of piping/mechanical documents produced.
- Inform Engineering Manager of any necessary technical arbitration between the different disciplines in case of conflict of interests and keep all parties informed.
- Report to Engineering Manager, regularly and when decisions with an impact on the strategy of the Project are needed
- Interface with people working in a large range of trades (operations, cost, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, etc.)
- University Degree in piping- mechanical Engineering.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Competence driven leadership, trustworthy, managerial skills required. Computer literacy.
Industry: Oil & Gas / Mining
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Required Experience: 10 – 15 years
Application Deadline: 2 months from now
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa’s best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.