How to Compress Large Image to Your Desired Size
As a day to day routine, we’ve had problem for compressing my files to use for various purposes such as website design, social media share, online application forms, recruitment excercise among others.
Irfranview is one of the simplest, free and small application you can use to compress a file within 5minutes to any desired size. Just follow the simple step by step process described below for novice.
To compress a file to your desired size, follow the process below
- Visit: irfranview at http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm , select any of the link to download it from their website, install and open it.
- On the top left side of the page, click FILE , Open to locate and open the file on your system and open it on your ifranview
- After opening, Click on > Images > Resize/Resample (CTRL R) > Under Set New Size, Enter preffered Width size and breadth size should automatically adjust itself to proportionate size and click enter. The smaller the Width and Breath, the more compressed the file
- Click FILE on the top right hand corner of the page > Stroll down to SAVE AS > RENAME the file > Select location to save the file > click SAVE.
- Check the file on the desired dirctory to see if it’s smal enough to suit your desired need.
We hope this anser your questions, if not don’t hesistate to get back to us via email or phone number below.
About Fladio International Nigeria Limited
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa's best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.