How to Create a Blog Page/Menu in WordPress
- Steps to Create a Blog Page
- After logging into the WordPress Dashboard, click Pages, then click the Add New button.
- Enter a title for the page, and then click Publish.
- Hover over Settings in the WordPress Menu, and then click Reading.
- In the Front Page Displays section at the top, the Static Page option should be selected.
- Select your newly created page from the Posts Page list.
- Scroll down and click the Save Changes button.
- Adding Your Blog Page to the Navigation Menu
- Hover over the Appearance Menu, and click Menus.
- Create a new menu if there isn’t one already created. Do so by adding a Menu Name, then clicking the Create Menu button.
- Your theme will have defined Locations for the Menus. Select the most appropriate menu location, then click Save Menu.
- In the Pages section on the left side, choose your newly created Blog Page, then click Add to Menu. Click Save Menu again.
- Visit your web site to see the newly created Blog Page in action.
About ediaro. com
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa's best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.