How to Update (Add or Subtract) Products & Services to your Prestashop 1.6 ecommerce site.
(Prestashop 1.6 and above Powered Website)
The fantastic feature of an ecommerce website is that it allows you to add products and services, prices and other features.
For you to make these changes on your Prestashop powered website, follow this process:
1. Log online from your web browser at www.yourwebsite.com/adminpage or http://login1.yourwebsite.com – to view the control panel of your website shopping cart
2. Enter your login username and password (Check your welcome email for this detail).
3. Click on CATALOGUE (on the left side of the page or Top Menu) > then; PRODUCT.
4. On the left Menu, Products > then click on sub category Products.
5. To add new products to your shopping cart, on Add New on the Top right corner of the page
6. Enter your Product Name (you can check popular shopping carts like matamah.com, jumia, konga, giddimall etc to see those features used that are relevant to your category)
i) If you want it to be featured on the Home page/Other Menus, Click featured
ii) Enter Amount you want to sell the product in the Cost Price
iii) Select a relevant “Category” for the Product
iv) Select Product “Manufacturer” if applicable
v) Add text contents to “Product Description” – That would show full text of what the product or service entail, it’s color, dimension, special features among others.
vi) Product Meta Description – Text description customers would see when they see your product or service. E.g, ediaro.com is one of the pioneer ecommerce website development company in Nigeria…
vii) Product Meta Key – likely keywords people would use when searching for your product. E.g. In website development; this can include – web designer, website developer, website developer in Nigeria web developer…
viii) Product Status > In Stock – Total number of the product available for sale.
ix) Input product dimension – Product Length, Product Width, Product Height, Product Weight, Product Packaging, Units in Box.
x) Images > Upload File > Attach the product pictures from your computer
7. Click on Save or Save and Stay (if you still want to edit the products)
8. Preview your website to see your product under the category you entered.
For more inquiries, website development among others, contact ediaro.com website development team via: firstname.lastname@example.org or (+234)080-9502-9999
About ediaro. com
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa's best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.