GTPay integration for WordPress Woocommerce
WordPress Woocommerce GTPay integration plugin Plugin connects your website to GTbank internet payment gateway. Once integrated, you will be able you accept payment from customers using their Visa Card, Mastercard Card, Verve Card, GTBank Internet Banking and *737# payment, afterwards, payment will be credited to your Guaranty Trust Plc Bank account.
The plugin support local and International card processing provided the Bank activates your for interational payments.
When account is setup it’s usually in test mode, certification will be done before account will be moved to live mode. The plugin has feature for both test and live mode inbuilt.
Usually the multiple integration certification is an herculean task for most developers, you will get FREE complimentary professional support to guide you through the integration process for 1 domain name you ordered it form.
Click on ADD TO CART to begin your journey of accepting payments with GTBank GTPay.
GTBank GTPay is a service offered by Guaranty Trust BankPlc to allow customers accept payments on their website. The platform support Nigerian Cards – Visa, MasterCard and Interswitch. GTBank has upgraded their interface and coding from how it was last year. The platform now have better aesthetics and codes are simplified for developers.
The gateway has over 4000 customers using the gateway to process local and international transactions.
- GTPay customers commend that the Bank gateway is competitively better than the alternative
- The bank has a dedicated Email to handle GTPay issues, so makes issues resolution more direct via emails.
- GTBank GTPay support Nigeria and International cards
GTBank GTPay is much more stable.
- GTPay payment gateway is one of the most widely used processor on many Nigerian websites. It supports Visa, MasterCard and Interswitch.
- GTPay payment gateway support international cards (Visa and MasterCard).
- GTBank is a certified developer partner, hence their GTPAY Integration for merchants fee is waived. Their customers get a waiver for integration – reduced sign-on fee.
- GTPay integration documents and coding has been upgraded to make it easier for integrator to understand.
BRIEF ABOUT GTPAY
GTPay is a secure internet payment gateway developed to facilitate payments online using debit Cards issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. GTPay plugs in seamlessly with the existing websites of customers and acts as a bridge between the customer’s website and financial institutions (Banks). The payment solution,
Provides a convenient alternative payment channel to all customers
Enables cardholders to pay merchants (our customers) for internet purchases of goods and services from the comfort of their offices/homes by supplying details of their local debit/credit cards
Ensures transaction amount is deducted from cards instantly and merchant’s account credited within 24 hours
- International Acceptance: GTPAY accepts both locally and internationally issued cards including Interswitch, MasterCard and VISA.
- Timely transaction processing: Merchants get value next day after transaction takes place.
- GTPAY monitoring log: GTPAY comes with a unique, online monitoring console that allows merchants view transactions as they occur.
- Reduced sign-on fee: GTBank is a certified developer partner so we take on GTPAY integration for our merchants and as such the integration fee is waived for them.
- Convenient means of payment
- Acceptance of both local and international cards
- Global reach for merchants
- Increased sales
- Promotes cashless transactions
- Instant value for successful transactions
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a leading African financial institution with vast business interests spanning West and East Africa, as well as the United Kingdom. The Bank has an Asset Base of over 3.213 trillion, Shareholders’ funds of 581.91 billion and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Established in 1990 on a foundation of excellence, superior customer experience, ethics and best practices, GTBank has created an oasis in the African banking industry; delivering consistent year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since its inception.
Guaranty Trust Bank is recognized as one of the most profitable and well managed financial institutions in Africa for providing quality service, ethics, professionalism, integrity, innovation and internationally accepted corporate governance standards.