Webpay is a Interswitch Limited payment gateway which facilitates merchant collection from their website. It offers the options for local Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfers from any Nigerian Bank and is continuously being extended to offer more payment options to your clients. At setup, you can enter any Bank in Nigeria you want the funds you want your money to be paid into and can change your bank if you so desire.
Interswitch Webpay Payment gateway
Interswitch Webpay Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your WordPress woocommerce Powered website, Webpay accepts both Nigeria issued debit and credit cards.
- Capture Payments: It redirects the customer to the Hosted page and gives them the ability to pay via Credit/debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard and Interswitch Verve card etc.
- Update Invoice: It marks the invoice Paid on a successful response.
- Easy Installation and Free support: It has simple installation instructions like just need to place module file into relevant folder or install from frontend.
- Merchant ID : enter your Webpay merchant/product id given to you by Interswitch
- HashKey : enter your hash key which was given to you by Interswitch
You will have these things once you apply for the payment processing account from interswitch,.
To signup for Interswitch Webpay visit visit http://ediaro.com/wrd/webpay/ and our team will be happy to assist you with the setup as an Interswitch Strategic Business partner.
Upon installation and certification, you will start accepting payments on your website.
This GTBank GTPay Plugin/Module is compatible with Magento 1.9. For customers using other versions of Magento, we can customise it to your desired version via email@example.com or call (+234) 080-9502-9999