Publish pictures in Gallery Page
We have simplified th process of adding and/or deleting pictures from the gallery page of websites we developed for our customers. This explanation is aimed at advising our customers on how to update their picture gallery page.
To publish more pictures in the future, it’s advisible to edit your picture to desired size that will be displayed properly on a web page when clicked.. We usually use 800Pixels for the Width, the height is auto adjusted to be proportionate with it. You can use any software editor to adjust the picture size such as Irfranview, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.
After the adjustment to desired size, follow the process below to pubish the pictures on the site.
- Login to the backend CPANEL
- Click on File Manager
- Open Public_html
- Open the images folder
- Select the folder that contains the gallery pictures on the page. It’s mostly named as ” GALLERY” by ediaro.com team. If you can’t locate it, contact us for more information on the folder name used.
- Upload all the images/pictures into the folder
- Go Back to your website frontpage and refresh your gallery page, all the images should be displayed properly now.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Compress Large Image to Your Desired Size
- Editing your Homepage Picture Slideshow in Opencart 1 and 2
- How to Update (Add or Subtract) Products & Services to your Prestashop 1.6 ecommerce site.
- Speed up and optimize a WordPress & other Websites
- Microsoft Word Hint and Tips
For over 5 years ediaro.com (a member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) has provided web solutions and advertising for public and private sectors. Our main division is Computer and Information Technology. Thanks to our flexible approach towards the development of new solutions, we have often been at the inception of digital revolution and incorporating the most recent technologies. When you partner with ediaro.com, you are associating with one of Africa's best company for your ICT needs, we are the 1st Nigerian Company listed on the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS) ECOBIZ computer session in 2010. Focusing on quality, reliability and design of our products and services has brought us customers and partnership with local and Multinational Companies such as United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interswitch Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc among others. Our current customer portfolio covers individuals, companies and Government agencies across the globe including Nigeria, India, United Kingdom, Mozambique and United States of America.